Complete this worksheet by responding to the following the tasks listed below and providing answers to the questions. You may choose to print this worksheet for easier access. If you instead type out your answers onto this document, be sure to electronically save your work.
Once you have completed this worksheet, open the INFT 101 Module/Week 1 Assignments folder and review the assignment instructions for completing the Classroom Scavenger Hunt Quiz. You will use the answers from this worksheet to complete the Classroom Scavenger Hunt Quiz.
The quiz must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 1. 1. Which course menu button should be used to locate the course syllabus? course content > syllabus assignment instructions
2. Look at the syllabus for INFT 101. What is the policy for late work submitted in this course? Late work will only be accepted if there is a documented illness or disability, an emergency, and/or permission is granted in advance by the instructor. Otherwise, late work will not be accepted and will result in a grade of zero.
3. In the syllabus, find the Measurable Learning Outcomes. What is the second learning outcome that is listed? Identify important documents and areas within the Liberty University Online classroom.
4. Which course menu button should be used to locate the course schedule? course content > syllabus assignment instructions
5. Look at the course schedule for INFT 101. Of the 1000 overall points you can earn in this course, how many points is the Online Classroom Scavenger Hunt/Quiz worth? 75 points
6. In the course schedule, what assignments are you expected to complete
for Module/Week 4 of the course? setting priorities exercise, student and course expectations quiz, and proper communication exercise.
7. Which course menu button should be used to find specific information regarding class assignments? Assignment instructions
8. Locate the directions for the Time Management Exercise. What is the due date for this assignment? Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
9. Locate the grading rubric for Discussion Board Forums. Provide a breakdown of the points you can earn for a post as listed by criterion. All key components of the Discussion Board prompt are addressed in a new thread which has a clear, logical flow.-10 points major points are stated clearly and supported by lecture materials, scripture, good examples, and thoughtful analysis- 5 points spelling and grammar- 2 points
Sufficient word count (3 paragraphs)- 3 points
10. Which course menu button should be used to locate the weekly course modules? Course content
11. Locate the weekly course modules. What is the title of Module/Week 7? Strategies for success in the online classroom
12. Inside a module/week are several listed items. What does an underlined heading with a folder icon signify? A link that can be clicked to display that weeks assignments.
13. Which course menu button should be used to locate the Discussion Board Forum? Discussion board
14. In the Discussion Board Forum, what is the description of the Course Community Center? What information should be posted in the Course Community Center? This is a place for student fellowship outside of class work.
Prayers, encouragements, praise, etc. can be posted here.
15. Locate the Module/Week 8 Discussion Board Forum. What is the due date for the thread? What is the due date for the replies? Your thread is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 8, and your replies to at least 2 classmates’ threads are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of the same module/week.
16. What is the minimum length for a Discussion Board Forum thread? What is the minimum length for a reply? Each thread is required to be at least 3 paragraphs in length. Replies should each be at least 1 paragraph in length (3–5 sentences).
17. Which course menu button should be used to locate information regarding your instructor? Faculty information
18. What is your instructor’s name?
19. What are 2 ways that you can contact your instructor?
webmail, course community center
20. What email address should you use for all communication with Liberty University Online instructors and classmates? Explain. webmail